- Both the Master's Women and Grandmaster's Women teams won 1st overall in their fields. The Masters team was led by Erin Chamberlin (the fastest master's female runner), Faye Weaver, and Julia Skinner. Deb Taylor and Tammy Liu represented the team on the grandmaster women's team.
- The Grandmaster Men's team took second overall, with Ed Wilson and Tunde Morakinyo scoring for the team.
- The Overall Men's team, Under 40 Men's Team, and Masters Men's Team all took third place in their categories.
- Julia Roman-Duval took 1st place overall among the women in a time of 59:38.
- Both Carlos Renjifo and Andrew Madison placed in the top 10.
|RRCA Club Challenge Results|
Although there aren't many races throughout January and February, some racing team members found some to test their fitness.
- In early January, Stephanie Caporaletii competed in the Walt Disney World Running Festival. Stephanie chose to do the Dopey Challenge, which requires runners to complete all four races of the weekend over four days. She ran the 5K (37:03), 10K (43:40), Half Marathon (1:47:48), and Full Marathon (3:21:18)! Stephanie also took 3rd place in the Mid-Maryland Ultra 50K.
- Several runners competed in the Howard County Striders sponsored Penguin Pace 5K. Mark Eagles won the race in 17:51, Brian Shadrick ran 18:59 for 4th overall, and John Chall took 14th overall in 21:00. Both Brian and John won their age groups.
- Conrad Orloff competed on the indoor track at PVTC All Comers Meet. He ran the 3K in 10:31 and the 5K in 17:22, winning both races.